Monday 15 January 2007

Coming Home


Just got off the phone with my soul sister and feel a lot better about my day. We got talking about stuff and i suggested that we both go get our noses pierced (so she doesnt chicken out) she must go first.


Since moving to the country my creativity is starting to return. Yay!!!! I have gone and gotten red and blonde foils in my hair and have returned a labret to its home under my bottom lip. I am beginning to fill my new home with colour. I live for colour and it has been lacking for the last couple of years. I love to decorate and can't wait to get to work on the house. Today i began with my bedroom/haven and drew inspiration from a very special piece of artwork. It came together like magic. I begin teaching at a new school in two weeks and the first thing i want to do is splash the classroom with colour. I think the boys will love it, maybe some personal graffiti/artwork will grace the walls. I hope they become inspired as i have. I wish to plant the seed of creativity and all that it produces.

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

I love colour. To me it is emotion and ambience. It helps me live. Even the colours I wear reflect my moods. This is not to say that I'm unhappy when I'm wearing black or khaki though. Enjoy creating your haven, Cindy xox

Jen said...

Yay - returning from the land of beige...

FINALLY!!!!

lol

Jen said...

thank you for your text message... am ok about it tonight. Will be fine tomorrow - how can i not, i have a whole host of angels, a pile of crystals and at least a litre of emergency essence to help me.

mwa
luv SS Jen
xoxo