Saturday 17 February 2007

don't blink or you'll miss me


wow! i have a spare minute in my more hectic than usual life. No matter how much i try time just zips by. So where have i been and what have i been doing? hmmmm in a nutshell , Work. Started at my new school some three weeks ago. Anyone who says teachers have it too easy doesnt know jack shit. Anyway i absolutely love my new class and feel guilty about leaving behind my old guys. I find comfort in the fact that i left them in the very best of hands with L. Now i spend my days convincing teenage boys that they are in fact fabulous and not useless, trouble making, outcasts. I love them dearly and it breaks my heart that our boys can get to this place of pure self loathing. I think i planted the seed at this early stage and hope and pray it begins to grow. On another note i signed up for boys tennis and had a ball. I got extremely burned but still know how to hit a ball. Shame i can't cover the court as quick as i used to ...........................


2 comments:

Jen said...

agggggggghhhhhhhh!!! You are back!!!!!!!

mwa mwa

talk soon...

luv jen
xoxo

Cyndy said...

I've got my eyes wide open....I think I'd better put some "refresh" drops in them 'cos they're drying out.....bugger, you've gone again.....ok, I'll blink now...
Don't worry about not blogging. We're all a bit like that at the moment. Rejoice in your busy and purposeful life!! ;))